Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hi. Finals are over. I'm going to be posting more. (I have lots of things to show you!) For like a month. Until class starts again and I get a teacher who only gives 2 tests one worth 60% of your grade, the other worth 40%, and a teacher who is "boring".
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...